Commercial Fire Sprinkler System Installation
Sunland can install all types of sprinkler systems for commercial, industrial or retail businesses. Whether it’s a new project or a building retrofit, you can be assured that our industry leading expertise will be put to use, designing and installing the perfect sprinkler system for your facility.
What Goes into a New Sprinkler System Installation?
Consulting & Cost Analysis
- We coordinate with owners, developers, architects and engineers to provide a “one-source” approach to sales/project management that allows one dedicated point of contact for the full cycle of your project.
- Experienced sales/project managers communicate with you in a personal, professional manner.
- Recommendations are made quickly to outline the best options for your project.
- Communication is maximized and your needs are met timely and efficiently.
- Our professional, in-house Design Department is qualified to design fire sprinkler systems that meet your various needs in compliance with National Fire Protection Association’s requirements, local and state building codes, and insurance underwriter requirements.
- Designers are trained on the latest fully CAD compatible systems with 3D coordination capabilities.
- NICET certified layout technicians have a full range of design experience from 13D systems to the most complicated industrial and special hazard systems.
- Our designers receive continuous training and education in accordance with NICET, the American Fire Sprinkler Association, the National Fire Prevention Association, and fire sprinkler device manufacturers on all the latest technology.
- Excellent working relationships with plan reviewers, inspectors, architects, and engineers assure that our work meets your needs.
- Our Design Department also works diligently with general contractors and other trades involved in each project to coordinate for a smooth installation.
- Building Information Modeling (BIM) – Sunland Fire Protection is a strong proponent of the 3D / BIM design process. The construction industry is constantly being challenged to deliver successful projects in increasingly shorter time frames. The BIM process provides for the virtual construction of a facility prior to its actual physical construction. This process reduces uncertainty, provides a pathway to more efficient construction, and gives the owner more extensive information at the completion of the project.
- One of the many advantages of 3D design is the ability to run clash detection. The computer model visually highlights areas where parts of the building are in conflict, such as a sprinkler pipe hitting a duct or structural member. Resolving the clashes virtually is much less labor intensive than having onsite installers and contractor personnel working the problems out in the field. We are license holders of Navisworks software allowing us to run our own clash detection in house.
- We are proficient in the 3D design process. Let us bring our expertise to your next project.
- Sunland provides their own fabrication process. Providing cost savings to the customer.
- Sunland has installed fire sprinkler systems in new installations, retrofits, and renovations since 1978. We provide design-build services for industrial, institutional, commercial, residential (13D and 13R), special hazards, aircraft hangers, and bulk storage facilities to name a few.
- We provide proposals for plans and spec work, as well as design-build work. Budgeting services are also available.
- We offer competitive pricing using the latest computerized estimating software.
- Our knowledgeable NICET certified technicians are practiced at meeting local authority compliance and National Fire Protection Association code requirements including HPR (highly protected risks) accounts.
- Crews with many years of expert and professional experience are located throughout the southeast and are trained through the American Fire Sprinkler Association apprenticeship program.
- We are proud of our reputation throughout the industry as being a qualified, professional installation contractor. We get to the project on time and finish on schedule.